Medical Administrator/Practice Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced medical administrator/ practice manager to manage and run administration and patient care in a busy cardiology practice located in Box Hill.
– Day to day management of practice, including communication with service providers, GP clinics etc.
– Administrative aspects of patient care, including meet and greet, managing appointments and patient information, answering phone calls
– Assist in marketing and business development
– Maintaining a clean, tidy professional environment to best practice standards
Essential skills and experience:
– At least 2 years of medical management experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong computer skills, experience with Zedmed would be an advantage
– Attention to detail
– Strong interpersonal skills
Desirable skills and experience:
– Able to speak Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
– Knowledge of Medicare, DVA, private health insurance billing processes
– Interest or experience in Marketing
– Previous experience with cardiology specialty
The position is available for an immediate start. Remuneration will be negotiated subject to experience. This is a full time role currently set to two years contract, with the view to be extended or go permanent.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to Lydia Liu firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that only shortlisted applicants will receive a response.