Medical Administrator/Practice Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced medical administrator/ practice manager to manage and run administration and patient care in a busy cardiology practice located in Box Hill.
– Day to day management of practice, including communication with service providers, GP clinics etc.
– Administrative aspects of patient care, including meet and greet, managing appointments and patient information, answering phone calls
– Assist in marketing and business development
– Maintaining a clean, tidy professional environment to best practice standards
Essential skills and experience:
– At least 2 years of medical management experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong computer skills, experience with Zedmed would be an advantage
– Attention to detail
– Strong interpersonal skills
Desirable skills and experience:
– Able to speak Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
– Knowledge of Medicare, DVA, private health insurance billing processes
– Interest or experience in Marketing
– Previous experience with cardiology specialty
The position is available for an immediate start. Remuneration will be negotiated subject to experience. This is a full time role currently set to two years contract, with the view to be extended or go permanent.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to Lydia Liu [email protected] Please understand that only shortlisted applicants will receive a response.